Argentina Trip Auction
All-Inclusive Travel & Shooting Package for Two in Argentina with Private Lodging and Chef
The Butterfly Foundation is auctioning off a 4-day, 3-night shooting trip for two to the Pica Zuro Lodge in Argentina. 100% of proceeds directly support our two main philanthropic efforts:
- Helping Coloradans transform their lives out of tragedy through our grant-making program
- Providing Distracted Driving Awareness training to prevent needless crashes and save lives
Included in the unique opportunity is private lodging and housekeeping, private chef and all meals, beverages (alcoholic and non), recreational facilities at the lodge (billiards, satellite tv, internet, in-ground jacuzzi, swimming pool, sauna, and fully stocked complimentary bar) professional guiding service and transfer to and from the shooting fields, as well as a personal field assistant for each shooter to carry their equipment, reload their shotgun, provide anything they might like while shooting, and keep their bird count as well. Certificate is good within one year of purchase. Airfare, land right/airport transportation fees, shooting license/gun rental, and shotgun shells are not included in the package.
How do I make a bid?
- To make your bid, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please contact our Executive Director, Sandy Jones.
- There is a $1,200 minimum bid for this 4-day trip, which is valued at $5,000!
- All bids must be completed by 2:00 pm MDT on Thursday, August 13, 2020.
- Highest bidder will be announced live at the Putts 4 Patrick event on Thursday, August 13, 2020 and contacted by Monday, August 17 if not in attendance.